Our commitment to your health and safety remains our top priority. Check out the list below to see how we are protecting our community.
- MANDATES: We will continue to comply with all government mandates, both nationally and locally.
- FACE COVERINGS: As of Jan 2021, VA state mandates that masks and/or shields will be worn by all members of the TopKick Team. Face masks and/or shields will be worn by all children (unless they are engaging in a fitness activity/martial arts class/recess/eating).
- NO TOUCH POLICY: We will no be using high fives or fist bumps. As always we promote keeping hands to our selves. We are cutting back on interactive games with shared equipment by more than 50%. We have hand sanitizing stations for all to use when activity is done. In addition, martial art classes have been programmed for no contact activities.
- DISINFECTING: We have programmed additional time between activities to minimize congestion and make time for our teams to sanitize zones and any shared equipment with disinfectant proven to be effective in killing COVID-19. There will be a daily end of the day sanitizing as well.
- DECREASED CAPACITY: We have decreased capacity and altered room layouts to ensure adequate spacing between people. We encourage social distancing through increased spacing, small groups and limited mixing between groups.
- SAFE CHECK IN: We have mandatory touchless temperature checks upon entry for employees and students as well as verbal communication that you are feeling well. Also, each person will need to hand sanitize upon entry.
- HAND HYGIENE: Increased hand washing and use of hand sanitizing stations print to entering any room and also in between rotation of activities.
- FOOD & HYDRATION: There will be no sharing of food and/or drink. We welcome that you send your child to TopKick with their own water bottle. We have a touchless water bottle refill station.
- CURBSIDE DROP OFF & PICK UP: You will be greeted by the team for curbside drop off and pick unto control adult visitors entering the building. If you need to enter you must wear a mask and respect social distancing. In addition, we have a “text ahead” service to assure your child is ready to go when you pull up curbside for pick up.
HEALTHY CAMPER GUIDELINE (How can I protect myself & others?)
- Use hand sanitizer stations to keep your hands clean
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Put 6 feet of space between yourself and others
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue and wash your hands immediately
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek care early.
- Stay home if you have had known exposure to a person with COVID in the past 19 days
- Thoroughly wash hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.